The purpose of the project is to create awareness among the marginalized communities towards the COVID-19 especially for people with disabilities and make arrangements to get vaccine without much difficulties.
- Make linkages with different departments of government to get support to line listing of the people with disabilities.
- Door-to-door survey to confirm that they are vaccinated against COVID-19, and, if not, mobilize them for vaccination.
- Awareness creation on importance of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Organize COVID-19 vaccination camp with coordination with PHC.
- Support government COVID vaccination programme by mobilizing the people.
Funder: UNICEF, Bihar
Coverage Area: Araria, Sitamarhi, Gaya and Nawada
Thematic Area: Promotion of COVID-19 Vaccination among People with Disabilities